The Chicago National League Ball Club

An objective look at the love of my life--the Chicago Cubs.

5.09.2005

5/8

Finally! Good Lord...

As long as our starters can throw complete games for the rest of the season we should be fine.

Seriously, how much of a stud is Carlos Zambrano? His talent is ri-DICK-ulous and I think the older he gets, the more he'll learn how to harness his wicked stuff.

I need to make a comment on Dopey Baker though...he put Patterson back in the leadoff spot. He's so CLEARLY way more comfortable in the 2 or 3 hole and we bat him leadoff.

I'm at the point where I hope we win despite the handicap of Dopey's idiocy.

But a win is a win! Now lets put together a little winning streak shall we?

Cubs 2 Phillies 1

Cubs, 13-17 (climb the ladder, Monty)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: United States