The Chicago National League Ball Club

An objective look at the love of my life--the Chicago Cubs.

6.04.2005

6/03

Alright, I can blog again.

Once the Cubs started the winning streak, I decided not to blog until they lost. I'm happy to say I had to wait a week!

This team has suddenly come alive. The offense is clicking, the bullpen has been solid, the starting pitching has been more than sufficient. And having Derrek Lee doesnt hurt either.

I cant help but wonder, is THIS the real 2005 Cubs? The team that swept the Dodgers in LA and shutout the Pads Thursday night? Or are they just hot and will soon revert back to form? Who knows?

I wont recap the week, let's just start a new winning streak today. I want to see at least a split in SD to end the road trip at a great 5-2 mark....6-1 would be sweet too.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: United States