The Chicago National League Ball Club

An objective look at the love of my life--the Chicago Cubs.

2.11.2005

Great Article on the Cubs' 2004 Cancers

Rick Morrissey wrote an article about the players who caused distractions in the 2004 Cubs clubhouse. I couldn't agree with him more.

On another note, Steve Stone has signed on to be the leading baseball analyst for The Score. This is another piece of news that makes me very happy and I heard him in his new role for the first time today. Boers and Bernstein were talking to him about the Kyle Farnsworth trade and Stone offered his usual brilliant insight. I can't tell you how much I love the Boers and Bernstein + Stone dynamic. That's pretty much my three favorite Chicago sports personalities talking about my favorite sport. It's a thing of dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: United States