The Chicago National League Ball Club

An objective look at the love of my life--the Chicago Cubs.

6.20.2005

6/19

I'm so lame. The amount of time between blogs is embarassing. Please accept my apologies.

I was at Game 1 of the Yankees series. I think I may be bringing some negative mojo to the team, or "nojo" we'll call it, because I've been at 4 losses in a row.

After a very hot stretch, we've gone ice cold. And not "ice cold" in the cool Outkast way of being ice cold. No, this is bad.

We're not hitting. Our defense as of late has been very average. And the pitching has been inconsistent to say the least.

We're only 2.5 out of the Wild Card lead, but the question that I posted a couple weeks ago remains....WHO ARE THE REAL CHICAGO CUBS??

Right now it's easy to say it's the team that has lost 4 in a row, the team that struggles to play consistent baseball. But what the hell was that 7 game winning streak? And taking 2 of 3 from the Red Sox?

It's so mysterious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: United States