The Chicago National League Ball Club

An objective look at the love of my life--the Chicago Cubs.

4.11.2005

4/10

How much better does it feel to have Jeromy Burnitz in right field rather than Sam-me?

God bless Burnitz and his attitude. Can you picture Sosa saying this...

"When I hit the homer, I didn't know if it went far enough and I was hustling to get to second".

I love that! Are they selling "We Got Burnitz" shirts yet?

I know. He wont stay this hot all season. But still, it's great having him in right instead of #21.

Nice comeback win today. Typical Maddux April start. Hopefully, he'll settle.

Cubs 6 Brewers 5

Cubs, 3-3

1 Comments:

  • At 4/11/2005 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good comment. Burnitz has a hit in ALL six games! Sosa was still idolized by so many, despite his cry-baby nature. Hope this good start by Jeromy coverts a few Sosa Sycophants!
    T Miles
    www.cubtracker.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: United States