The Chicago National League Ball Club

An objective look at the love of my life--the Chicago Cubs.

4.10.2005

4/9

I was at the game today with box seats free of charge (Thanks Penny and Julian!) and got to see the first Cubs home win of 2005.

Man, Z looked sharp today. I can't remember off the top of my head, but his stats at Wrigley during day games last year were SICK. I wanna say he had an ERA under 2.00. But he's just one part of the three headed monster that will hopefully carry us to the Promised Land.

Without a healthy Wood and Prior pitching like we all know they can, this team will not be playing postseason baseball.

p.s. It was great to see Jeromy Burnitz getting the love from the right field fans. I expected as much, but I think the more they see Burnitz's work ethic, the more they will appreciate him.

Plus, he's not a douche.

Great game today.

Cubs 4 Brewers 0

Cubs, 2-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: United States