The Chicago National League Ball Club

An objective look at the love of my life--the Chicago Cubs.

4.16.2005

4/15

Not a good game.

Aramis seems to be overswinging. What happened to the sweet, short swing we saw last year from the guy who hardly ever struck out? In 8 games he's already struck out 6 times...that's way more frequently than last year.

I'm not worried though. Tonight's game was probably the first of 2 times this entire season that Z will give up 5 earned runs.

Bad game....Z sucked, didnt get the big hits, blew leads. BAD.

I'm tired of the negativity though...so I'm drinking the Kool-Aid.

Pirates 8 Cubs 5

Cubs, 4-6

1 Comments:

  • At 4/16/2005 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, not a good game....and when will Nomar finally start hitting again?

    I'm drinking more of the cubbie kool-aid right now...must stay positive as we ride the 2005 train. Choo choo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: United States