The Chicago National League Ball Club

An objective look at the love of my life--the Chicago Cubs.

7.20.2005

And I'm back.

Can someone tell me why Dusty doesnt play Ronny Cedeno? Or why he would sit Matt Murton after he goes 4-5 yesterday?

Granted, behind the big bats of DLee and Aramis, we won again tonight. We're beating the teams we should beat. Prior wasnt his sharpest, but he still got it done.

Gotta say I like the Jody Gerut trade. Jason Dubois was probably not in the Cubs future plans, so out the door he goes. I wonder if Gerut is a 1st step to a bigger trade? If he'll be spun in a deal to land a bigger name? Or maybe he'll find himself a home in Cubbie blue. Who knows...

This is an exciting time of year, especially for a team like the Cubs who have a very aggressive GM.

Personally, I still want to see a big bat added in LF, and another SOLID relief pitcher to set-up Dempster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: United States