The Chicago National League Ball Club

An objective look at the love of my life--the Chicago Cubs.

7.02.2005

7/1

I can't tell you how frustrated Dusty Baker makes me.

Day in and day out, the Cubs have less chance of winning because of the lineups he puts on the field.

YOU DON'T PUT YOUR 2 WORST HITTERS IN FRONT OF THE BEST HITTER IN BASEBALL. 8 YEAR OLDS PLAYING MVP BASEBALL ON THEIR XBOX PROBABLY PUT TOGETHER BETTER LINEUPS THAN DUSTY.

I JUST DONT GET IT.

Jerry Hairston should be getting a chance to start in LF, and leading off. Why this hasnt happened yet is beyond me.

Until we make any trades, this should be our lineup.

Hairston LF
Walker 2B
Lee 1B
Burnitz RF
Ramirez 3B
Barrett C
Patterson CF
Perez/Cedeno SS

FIRE DUSTY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: United States