The Chicago National League Ball Club

An objective look at the love of my life--the Chicago Cubs.

7.24.2005

If I had to pick the best team in baseball right now...

It pains me to say it, but it's the St. Louis Cardinals.

I don't see any other team, at least right now, that can beat you in so many ways. Solid starting pitching, a lethal offense, a very dependable bullpen, good defense, and a great manager. I don't see another team in baseball that is THAT good in all those areas.

If I had to put money down on the 2005 World Champion, I think it's the St. Louis Cardinals.

1 Comments:

  • At 7/24/2005 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    An interesting stat:

    St Louis is 32-12 vs the NL Central but only 20-18 vs the rest of the NL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: United States